What could be more perfect for celebrating the return of Fall than with a gift basket full of fabulous Fall-related goodness from Willow Switch in Rensselaer, Indiana?
If you can’t get to the small town of Rensselaer, Indiana to bring in the changing of the seasons, little Indiana will bring the small town to you!
Enter to Win a Gift Basket from Willow Switch
This fun gift basket from Willow Switch in Rensselaer, Indiana contains:
- 8 oz Cranberry Spice candle (that smells amazing) made by The Primitive Corner in Francesville, Indiana.
- Set of 8 Pumpkin and Autumn Leaves Note Cards and Envelopes from Paper Source.
- Fall colored Dishcloth and 2 Hot Pads Set.
- and, well, it wouldn’t be complete without a package of The Willow Switch’s Pumpkin Spice Coffee Grounds!
Entering this little Indiana Fall in a Basket Giveaway is easy. Just follow the directions below and don’t forget to read my rules!
- Leave a comment below and your email!
Tell me: the Willow Switch is all about coffee (and community) – what’s your favorite Fall beverage?
For extra entries: pick and choose from the following, just make sure to add a comment to this page each time to let me know! It could net you FIVE extra entries! Hooray!
- Follow little Indiana on Facebook – then leave a comment on this post telling me you did or already are.
- “Like” this post (see the Facebook “like” button above).
- Subscribe for free to little Indiana (and stay on top of what little has to offer!).
- Follow me on Twitter – and leave a comment here to make sure and tell me.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a link on this post.
Disclaimer: Purchased by me for little Indiana readers. No compensation was received or provided. My opinions are mine and mine alone. Offer is only for readers in the continental US. Giveaway ends October 19, 2010 at 12 PM CST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org. Winner will have 72 hours to respond or winner will forfeit prize and a new winner will be drawn. Winner’s name will be posted on this page AND on the little Indiana Facebook Page (so keep on the lookout!).
Small Towns: Destinations, not Drive-Thrus! I’m Jessica Nunemaker and THIS is little Indiana!
Just don’t forget to tell ’em that little Indiana sent you!
Don’t miss a moment. Subscribe to little Indiana and receive instant updates to stay on top of everything “little.”
Targeted. Relevant. Affordable! little Indiana advertising.