Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe: Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies
I have made so many chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years–but we now have a two-way tie!
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is unbelievable. Unlike your typical cookie recipe, you store these cookies in the fridge.
It really makes them over the top delicious. I think this would be a great recipe to keep in mind for the summer months, when you want something sweet and substantial.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies Recipe
A phenomenal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe from Food.com.
Store these cookies in the fridge and eat them cold. They are amazing!
- 1 Cup Butter, Softened
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 2 1/4 Cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 350* Oven.
- Cream Butter and Sugars.
- Add Cream Cheese and mix until lumps are beaten out.
- Add Vanilla Extract and Egg. Mix.
- Add Flour a bit at a time.
- Add Baking Soda and Salt. Do not overmix.
- Fold in Chocolate Chips by hand.
- Using a 1 1/2 Tablespoon dough scoop, set on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 - 11 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack until completely cooled.
- Store in refrigerator. They are AMAZING cold!
Photos are the Property of little Indiana. Do Not Use Without Permission.
Find pictures in Indiana
on my Flickr photostream or on the new little Indiana Tumblr blog
Just don’t forget to tell ‘em that little Indiana sent you!
Don’t miss a moment. Subscribe to little Indiana and receive instant updates to stay on top of everything “little.”
little Indiana: Where to Stay, Play, and Eat in Small Towns in Indiana. Discovering Indiana’s best small towns! Now get little Indiana on your Kindle.
Targeted. Relevant. Affordable! little Indiana advertising.