Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
This is not your typical chocolate chip cookie dough dessert dip, oh no! The addition of toffee chips really takes it to a whole new level. But don’t worry–even the kiddos will still love it.
Fast to throw together, this is one of those dessert recipes that will leave you wondering how you ever did without it!
I love the ease and fun of serving dessert dips and this chocolate chip cookie dough dessert dip recipe is truly a new family favorite! From Add a Pinch.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dessert Dip Recipe
From Add a Pinch blog.
I used mini chocolate chips in this recipe to make it an easier dip to dip!
- 1 8-Ounce Package Cream Cheese, Softened
- ½ Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1½ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips (I used Mini Chocolate Chips)
- 1 Cup Toffee Bits
- Mix together Cream Cheese and Butter.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill for a few hours or overnight.
- Serve with Graham Crackers and/or Vanilla Wafers.
Photos are the Property of little Indiana. Do Not Use Without Permission.
Find pictures in Indiana on my Flickr photostream or on the new little Indiana Tumblr blog.
Just don’t forget to tell ‘em that little Indiana sent you!
Don’t miss a moment. Subscribe to little Indiana and receive instant updates to stay on top of everything “little.”
little Indiana: Where to Stay, Play, and Eat in Small Towns in Indiana. Discovering Indiana’s best small towns! Now get little Indiana on your Kindle.
Targeted. Relevant. Affordable! little Indiana advertising.