little Indiana collaborated with PNP Network, receiving a product voucher in exchange for an honest review. My opinions remain mine and mine alone.
Our small Indiana town is decked out in the festive decor of the season–so you know kids are dreaming of Santa!
That certainly holds true in our home and the Portable North Pole Network is one way I like to make Christmas magic.
Portable North Pole Network Santa Video
The PNP dashboard is where the magic happens. And you thought it was in Santa’s workshop! It’s easy to use, uncluttered, and straightforward. This is where you’ll get to work! You’ll put in your child’s name, favorite toy, and pick a handful of photos that will be used in the video. It’s so cute!
Choose from backgrounds that contain the toy shop, his reindeer, and others. Also decide whether your child is naughty, nice, or a combination of both. I admit I choose the combination.
There’s even an option to list a couple of other friend’s or family members names so that when Santa pulls out his big book about your child from his immense library, it will show these other names next to it! I think that’s just adorable.
In fact, you can even create a video for adults! That’s just the start of the other fun Christmas options available from the Portable North Pole Network!
Call Santa at the North Pole
Are you ready for the range of unique Santa offerings available from the Portable North Pole Network. Your kids could receive a call from Santa at the North Pole!
Again, you set it all up in the PNP Network’s dashboard. It doesn’t get any easier–or more user friendly.
Here’s a peek at a few of this year’s options:
- Portable North Pole’s standard Santa’s Video, Retail: Free — It’s personal, fun, and free!
- Premium Video, Retail: $3.99 — Can you handle almost six whole minutes of Santa? This personalized viideo features three more images than the free version as well as more details about your child, a video clip of Santa on his sleigh, and more!
- Portable North Pole’s Mobile App, Retail: $3.99 for iOS and Android; $4.99 HD app for iPad and iPad Mini — Use the mobile app to create and dive in to the different elements of the Portable North Pole Network like premium videos, an Advent Calendar game, a call from Santa, and more.
- Santa Sprint: PNP Adventure, $2.99 — It’s a Christmas adventure game for iOS devices (think iPad, iPhone, and iPod). Family friendly.
- Portable North Pole’s Santa’s Phone Call, Retail $3.99 for one call or $6.99 for three calls — Santa calls your child! This two minute long call will be composed of your choice of fourteen different message options.
Make Christmas Magic
It’s easy to gift your child with the magic and warmth of this special season with these memorable offerings from the Portable North Pole Network!
PNP donates 5% of all online sales to a Children’s Hospital close to the buyer’s location. Portable North Pole currently collaborates with over 40 regional Children’s Hospitals in the U.S. So you can spread the magic around just a tiny bit more.
little Indiana received the products mentioned above in exchange for an honest review. No additional compensation was received for this article. littleIndiana.com will always provide honest opinions about products reviewed. Only products or services that are of benefit to little Indiana readers will ever appear on little Indiana. If you have any questions or would like your product featured on little Indiana, please contact Jessica Nunemaker of little Indiana.
Small Towns: Destinations, not Drive-Thrus! I’m Jessica Nunemaker and THIS is little Indiana!
Just don’t forget to tell ’em that little Indiana sent you!
Don’t miss a moment. Subscribe to little Indiana and receive instant updates to stay on top of everything “little.”
Targeted. Relevant. Affordable! little Indiana advertising.