Big City, little Indiana is all about exploring your own backyard–and beyond!
But there’s a big world out there. Each week right here on Big City, little Indiana, you can take a trip around the world without leaving your chair. Everyone with a travel link is welcome to enter it in the link-up below! It’s a fun way to appreciate the world around us–and maybe feel a bit more motivated to more fully appreciate and explore the place where you live.
Here’s a few highlights from the previous week!
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For by There and Back Again
- Destination Lafayette – A Weekend Full of Educational Family Fun by The Average Parent
- House of Flavors Cafe and Coffee Bar in Winchester, Indiana by little Indiana
Now, without further ado, here’s what you need to know. Come back next week for more travel fun!
Big City, little Indiana Rules:
- Link to a specific post, not your home page!
- Grab a BIG CITY button to use (bottom of the sidebar) or link back with a text link if you want a chance to be Featured the following week.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Feel free to visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link articles you’ve linked before!
This link-up is open to any blog, whether it is from Indiana or across the world. Spam or duplicate links will be deleted.
Don’t just live in the city–explore it! I’m Jessica Nunemaker and THIS is Big City, little Indiana!
Just don’t forget to tell ’em that little Indiana sent you!
Don’t miss a moment. Subscribe to little Indiana and receive instant updates to stay on top of everything “little.”
Targeted. Relevant. Affordable! That’s advertising with the little Indiana family!