WORK WITH ME
Little Indiana is a travel and lifestyle blog devoted to uncovering places to stay, play, and eat across the state of Indiana. My proximity to Indianapolis makes it easy to travel near and far to attend your media events, sponsored trips, and conferences.
Website Achievements and Accolades
- Little Indiana possesses a consistently growing audience of Hoosiers who want to know what there is to do in their own backyards. With Americans sticking closer to home and taking shorter vacations now more than ever, Little Indiana helps fulfill that desire to explore as it has done since 2009.
- Little Indiana is one of the leading Indiana travel and lifestyle blogs that is more than a blog. It is also a PBS segment on the Emmy award-winning program “The Weekly” Special and a book “Little Indiana: Small Town Destinations,” published by Indiana University Press/Quarry Books Division now in its second printing.
- Little Indiana has been featured in numerous publications including Indianapolis Monthly, Homes and Lifestyles Magazine, and town and city newspapers galore like the Lafayette Journal and Courier. I have presented on travel or small business (or related) topics to groups that range from the Midwest Cultural Tourism Conference to Quest for Success, a regional IN-OH Tourism Conference, and groups like the Photo Venture Camera Club, Indiana’s oldest and largest photography club.
- My travel photography and/or travel writing have appeared in publications such as Fort Wayne Magazine, Indianapolis Monthly, Visit Indiana, AAA Magazine, a Hebrew gift guide, and a Chinese newspaper.
- Little Indiana owner, Jessica Nunemaker, was selected as a torchbearer for the 2016 Bicentennial Torch Relay.
LITTLE INDIANA OFFERS…
Travel Writing Partnerships
Whether it is nearby or across the state, I have worked with many companies and tourism boards to promote the wonderful and exciting places right here in our Hoosier state.
From festivals to grand openings to media-only events and travel destinations, I’ve done it all.
Feel free to contact me with your travel ideas.
Little Indiana is available to present to groups large and small. These presentations are on the following topics:
- Indiana Travel: Where to Go and What to See
- Why Small Towns?
- How to Blog: the Ins and Outs of Getting Started
- Custom Presentations. Let’s talk.
Writing or giveaways, social media or advertising, whatever sort of collaboration fits your business or tourism bureau, I am only too happy to provide.
Please note that only those events and products that align with the standards of Little Indiana will be considered.
For more information, please email me for availability and rates.