How does a filled with food gift basket from The Homestead Buttery and Bakery in Remington, Indiana sound?
This baby is heavy (and will probably cost me bajillions to ship) but so full of Remington, Indiana goodies to make you get in the Thanksgiving mood. Think easy breakfast and snacks for the big day.
While I can’t ship out one of their delicious pies or amazing sandwiches, I can at least give you a taste of this small Indiana town in your very own home.
Homestead Buttery and Basket Giveaway
- Blueberry Syrup
- Whole Wheat Pancake Mix
- Thanksgiving Kitchen Towel “Take Time to Be Thankful”
- Beef Jerkey
- Apple Pie Filling
- Toasted Corn
- …and a Stuffed Carrot (why NOT a stuffed carrot, I say!)
Enter to Win a Gift Basket
Entering this little Indiana Thanksgiving Giveaway is easy – just follow the directions below and don’t forget to read my rules!
- Leave a comment below and your email!
Tell me: The Homestead Buttery and Bakery has amazing pie (and loads of charm) – what’s your favorite kind of pie?
For extra entries – pick and choose from the following, just make sure to add a comment to this page each time to let me know! It could net you FIVE extra entries! Hooray!
- Follow little Indiana on Facebook – then leave a comment on this post telling me you did or already are.
- “Like” this post (see the Facebook “like” button above).
- Subscribe for free to little Indiana (and stay on top of what little has to offer!).
- Follow me on Twitter – and leave a comment here to make sure and tell me.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a link on this post.
Disclaimer: Purchased by me for little Indiana readers. No compensation was received or provided. My opinions are mine and mine alone. Offer is only for readers in the continental US. Giveaway ends November 15, 2010 at 12 PM CST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to my email and claim the prize or winner will forfeit prize and a new winner will be drawn. Winner’s name will be posted on this page AND on the little Indiana Facebook Page (so keep on the lookout!).
WINNER! Jill L. Comment #69 chosen by Random.org. She has claimed her prize. Thanks for reading little Indiana!
Small Towns: Destinations, not Drive-Thrus! I’m Jessica Nunemaker and THIS is little Indiana!
Just don’t forget to tell ’em that little Indiana sent you!
Don’t miss a moment. Subscribe to little Indiana and receive instant updates to stay on top of everything “little.”
Targeted. Relevant. Affordable! little Indiana advertising.