Spinach Parmesan Pie Recipe: Easy and Festive Holiday Side
Jump to recipe
Spinach Parmesan Pie Recipe
When I was a kid, I didn’t request Green Bean Casserole, I requested this recipe for Spinach Parma Pie
A holiday recipe from my mother, this appeared at every Christmas meal–if I had my way, of course!
Other sides may have varied a bit, but this was one that always remained the same.
Spinach Parma Pie Recipe
Spinach Parma Pie: Easy and Festive Holiday Side
One of my all-time favorite holiday sides!
- 2 Cups Seasoned Croutons, Coarsely Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 10-Oz. Package Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed and Drained
- 1 Cup Small-Curd Cottage Cheese
- 1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese, Shredded
- 3 Eggs, Beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Instant Minced Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Combine Croutons and Butter. Mix well. Press into bottom and up sides of 9" pie plate.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and place onto crust.
- Spoon a little Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake 350* for 35 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
© 2022 Photos are the Property of little Indiana. Do Not Use Without Permission.
Small Towns: Destinations, not Drive-Thrus! I’m Jessica Nunemaker and THIS is little Indiana!
Find pictures in Indiana on my Flickr photostream or on the new little Indiana Tumblr blog.
Just don’t forget to tell ’em that little Indiana sent you!
Don’t miss a moment. Subscribe to little Indiana and receive instant updates to stay on top of everything “little.”
little Indiana: Where to Stay, Play, and Eat in Small Towns in Indiana. Discovering Indiana’s best small towns! Now get little Indiana on your Kindle.
Targeted. Relevant. Affordable! little Indiana advertising.