The little Indiana Travel App for Android is now available on Google Play!
Don’t worry–if you are an iPhone and/or iPad user–you can easily find the little Indiana Travel App on iTunes.
little Indiana Android Travel App
Based on the emails and conversations I’ve had over the years, I know that it’s not always easy to find these little places or know what is located right around you. At times–it can seem almost impossible!
The little Indiana Travel App possesses a smart mapping function to help you take the guesswork out of your Indiana town travels. From your location, it can figure out the places nearest to you in three categories: Stay, Play, and Eat!
Click on one of those categories to turn off that function. Want to see only shopping, museums, and other Indiana attractions? Click on Stay and Eat, turning them off and revealing only the items categorized “Play!”
Travel Application Features
With the same features as the iPhone/iPad Travel App, you’ll always know where to go and what to do in Indiana towns (populations 15,000 and under).
My favorite features include:
- Smart Mapping — Never guess where the mom and pop shops are again! See where I’ve been that’s right around you.
- Featured Events — Featured events and festivals get a special spot on the little Indiana Travel App!
- little Indiana Facebook Fan Page — Love to play along with the “Guess Where I am? feature on little Indiana? Keep up with the latest Facebook posts easily.
- Mobile Website — Stay up to date on the latest and greatest. Access little Indiana anytime, anywhere.
- Special Offers — You just never know what mom and pop shops will cook up next! Watch this section for special steals and deals only available for little Indiana readers!
- And more — There’s more on this app–go see for yourself! After all, you can’t play Plants vs. Zombies all the time.
Like little Indiana the website, the travel apps will be updated and kept current, reflecting recent travels across the state. From end to end and top to bottom, there’s always something to do in little Indiana! You just didn’t know where–until now!
Small Towns: Destinations, not Drive-Thrus! I’m Jessica Nunemaker and THIS is little Indiana!
Just don’t forget to tell ’em that little Indiana sent you!
Don’t miss a moment. Subscribe to little Indiana and receive instant updates to stay on top of everything “little.”
Targeted. Relevant. Affordable! little Indiana advertising.