Soft and fast, this Quick Breadsticks Recipe is an absolute staple in our home!
Kid #1 has been helping me make these breadsticks since he was two years old. Now, Kid #2 is able to join in the fun.
I love that they are homemade yet so easy. Add in different herbs to change the breadsticks any way you see fit! From Food.com.
Quick Breadsticks Recipe
Quick Breadsticks Recipe: Little Rising Required
I've been making this recipe for many years now. It's so fast and easy!
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Yeast
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 3 Cups Bread Flour
- Melted Butter
- Garlic Salt and Parmesan Cheese
- Combine Yeast in Warm Water. Let rest for five minutes.
- Add Brown Sugar, Oil, and Flour.
- Knead with dough hook until a soft ball forms.
- Roll out into a 10 x 12 rectangle.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut into strips around 3/4" wide. Twist and place on a greased cookie sheet or parchment paper.
- Let rise for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Bake at 375* for 10-15 minutes.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with garlic salt and Parmesan cheese.
Small Towns: Destinations, not Drive-Thrus! I’m Jessica Nunemaker and THIS is little Indiana!
Find pictures in Indiana on my Flickr photostream or on the new little Indiana Tumblr blog.
Just don’t forget to tell ’em that little Indiana sent you!
Don’t miss a moment. Subscribe to little Indiana and receive instant updates to stay on top of everything “little.”
little Indiana: Where to Stay, Play, and Eat in Small Towns in Indiana. Discovering Indiana’s best small towns! Now get little Indiana on your Kindle.
Targeted. Relevant. Affordable! little Indiana advertising.