Here, there, and back again, little Indiana and family have done a lot of small town Indiana traveling (as if you didn’t know)! I’ve compiled a list of the top ten most popular posts Indiana posts that were written and posted this year.
We’ve had car trouble, we’ve gotten lost (um, all the time), and we ate our way through plenty of towns. I’m hoping to hit more festivals this year so please send the dates of your Indiana small town festivals in to me so I can plan ahead (and add them to the small town calendar).
It’s been fun reliving those places and remembering the friendly faces (and all of our yummy, yummy meals)! little Indiana and family have had so much fun last year — we can’t wait to see what 2011 has in store for us! So, in no particular order:
Most Popular Posts of 2010
- Indiana Pumpkin Patch and Apple Orchard Locations (which was also featured on the Indiana.gov Blog back in October)
- Southfork Restaurant in Mulberry, Indiana Dishes out the Good
- The Homestead Buttery and Bakery in Remington, Indiana is Homemade Heaven
- The Stone House: Delphi, Indiana Restaurant and Bakery of Pure Deliciousness
- Rossville, Indiana Flour Mill Bakery: Bakery, Bulk Foods, and Cheese
- Wabash, Indiana: Charlie Creek Inn is Clean, Comfortable, and Completely Charming
- Fair Oaks Farms in Fair Oaks, Indiana is a Dairy Good Time
- Ayda’s Authentic Mexican Restaurant: Flavorful and Fantastic
- Monon Connection Museum in Monon, Indiana: All Aboard!
- Wabash, Indiana: Cannonball Chili Cook-Off for Charity
Small Towns: Destinations, not Drive-Thrus! I’m Jessica Nunemaker and THIS is little Indiana!
Just don’t forget to tell ’em that little Indiana sent you!
Don’t miss a moment. Subscribe to little Indiana and receive instant updates to stay on top of everything “little.”
Targeted. Relevant. Affordable! little Indiana advertising.